British Army Altberg Defender Brown Boots
Current issue Altberg Defender Combat Boots with Vibram tread in MOD Brown for wear with MTP PCS uniform as issued with the British Army system. Please contact us with any concerns about sizing. Please note that the boots come in MEDIUM and WIDE sizes, if your not sure of your size just select Medium. Grade 1 condition. As issued by the MOD. Haix also available. See below for further specifications.
Altberg Defender Combat Boots with Vibram tread in MOD Brown for wear with MTP PCS uniform as issued with the British Army system.
Current issue for the UK Armed Forces.
Whats the advantages of a used pair of these MOD Brown Grade 1 boots?
- The condition is general good
- A respected brand name!
- Genuine MOD Spec!
- Compatible with all existing accessories!
“Alt-Berg have a proud history dating back to the 1920s. Today they make some of the best boots in Europe. Their boots are a testament to skills and knowledge built up over many years.”
Specifically developed for issue to UK military.
The Defender Combat Boot is Cambrelle® lined – fast drying, and ultra breathable.
The sole has a micro shock absorbing midlayer, to reduce impact on joints when running.
Sizing and fitting is UK Military Specification.
3mm spacers (supplied with the boots) are used underneath the footbeds to ‘fine tune’ the fitting.
Internal dimensions of the boot enable a Sealskinz® type sock to be worn in extreme situations.
The leather is Anfibio, water repellent – and the boot passes the SATRA dynamic water resistance test at 100,000 flexes, for water resistance. Most boots require a waterproof lining (i.e. Sympatex/Goretex) in order to pass this test. For more information on boot testing, click here.
Defender Combat Boots have individual NATO stock numbers, and the boot is included on the NATO approved listings, to supply to NATO forces.
Please note that the boots come in MEDIUM and WIDE, if your not sure of your size just select Medium.
Altberg Defender Combat Boots Specifications
- Leather: Water repellent, Anfibio full grain leather – 2.4mm, top quality European hide
- Lining: Cambrelle® breathable and more rapid drying – non waterproof
- Midsole: Tri-flex® 3 season, multi terrain support – flex is mid range
- Sole: Vibram® Tsavo – classic multi terrain tread. Midlayer is shock absorbing micro to cushion impact when running. Lower part of boot is protected by a full rubber rand – 2cms high
- Sizes: UK Military Spec – full sizes only – Men’s UK7-15;
- Widths: Medium and Wide (Male and Female sizes)*Note, this is a specific military fitting, and is combined with the use of 3mm spacers, to enable fit to be adjusted and ‘fine tuned’ by the wearer.
- Waterproof Socks: Sealskinz Merino Wool
- Waterproof Testing: SATRA TM230 Dynamic Water Resistance Test (100,000 flexes)
|UK Boot Size|
UK 6M, UK 6W, UK 7M, UK 7W, UK 8M, UK 8W, UK 9M, UK 9W, UK 10M, UK 10W, UK 11M, UK 11W, UK 12M, UK 12W, UK 13M, UK 13W
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.