British Army MTP PCS Combat Shirt is the combat ready PCS pattern which has features specifically developed for wear with combat armour and equipment.
Please note our MTP PCS tops come with the blanking panels/patches as standard, on left arm featuring a UK flag and right arm blank for sewing in TRF’s
These shirts greatly differ from the previous Soldier 95 Windproof cut, like the Combat Shirt, pockets have been added to the sleeves with the same capability to “Velcro” on badges and patches as needed instead of painstakingly sewing them in, although Panels are available for those who prefer a more permanent attachment.
Please see here for the relevant size for you using our chart
NATO Sizes to UK/US Chest Shirt Sizes
|NATO Size||UK Chest Size||US Chest Size||Height|
MTP “blanking panels” are used to cover the Velcro over when not required
Please use the size chart at the bottom of the website guide as a ref for sizing
Utilising a lightweight weave for efficient clothing layering, the PCS shirt is suitable for wear in both hot and cold weather conditions.
It has a central zip, concealed with velcro front, velcro down commando style rank tab on front, two large dump pockets with internal pen and document pockets within, reinforced elbows which open with velcro top accept padding, drainage holes in elbow reinforcement layer, mandarin collar, arm pockets with velcro on the outside and two-stage adjustable cuffs.
British Army MTP PCS Combat Shirt Specifications
- Central zip, concealed with velcro front
- Velcro down rank slide tab
- 2 large upper pockets under the upper chest pockets which may commonly be referred to as “dump pockets” with Velcro fastening to quick and easy access
- 2 large upper chest pockets with internal pen and document pockets within
- Reinforced elbows which open with velcro top accept padding
- Drainage holes in elbow reinforcement layer
- Mandarin collar which can also be fastened to create a shirt look
- Velcro cuffs on the end of arms for adjustment.
- Upper arm pockets with Velcro fastening