British Army MTP PCS Combat Smock Jacket
The latest issue revision of the British Forces issue PCS MTP Smock, with 4 exterior pockets, 2 interior, front rank slide and 2 arm pockets with detachable Velcro on patches which come off to attach exterior TRF’s with Velcro on.
British Army MTP PCS Combat Smock Jacket, the latest issue revision of the British Forces issue MTP Jacket, with 4 exterior pockets, 2 interior, front rank slide and 2 arm pockets with detachable Velcro on patches which come off to attach exterior TRF’s with Velcro on.
All smocks come with MTP PCS panels included
This piece of kit forms part of the new PCS system currently issued to British forces in the new MTP camouflage pattern. The PCS system has been fully redesigned from the previous CS95 issue and offers a number of improvements such as velcro attachments, angled pockets, reinforced panels, etc. This high quality kit meets the demands of our fighting units in the twenty-first century.
Some examples do exist in the previous “Windproof Jacket” pattern as seen in the Woodland but in MTP from when it was first introducd.
Please use the below size chart
|NATO Size||UK Chest Size||US Chest Size||Height|
British Army MTP PCS Combat Smock Jacket Specifications
- Label reads: “Smock, Combat Windproof, MTP. 50% Polyester, 50% Cotton”.
- Windproof smock
- Genuine British Army Issue
- Latest PCS version in new MTP camouflage (compatible with Multicam)
- Wired windproof hood which can be rolled down and secured with a button fastening
- Drawcord on hood with spring toggle
- Two large bellows chest pockets with drainage holes and concealed Canadian style button fastenings plus one smaller pocket on outside
- Two very large zipped upper inner pockets with half-mesh lining and inner pen pockets
- Two large bellows hip pockets with drainage holes and concealed Canadian style button fastenings plus fleece-lined handwarmer pockets behind
- Two bellows sleeve pockets with drainage holes and velcro backing sections to attach badges (not included)
- Full-length heavy duty zip with velcro storm flap covering
- Rank tab with Canadian style button fastening
- Drawcord at waist and bottom
- Half-mesh drop liner
- Zipped ventilation openings at armpits
- Windproof cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Reinforced panels on lower sections of sleeves
- Condition: Grade 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.