The MTP PLCE Camelbak is for keeping yourself rehydrated on the move, can be worn standalone or clipped to PLCE such as bergen or assault vest.
One of the most common conditions that people incur is dehydration due to a lack of water, even a minor level of dehydration can leave you feeling sapped of energy since you don’t have enough water in your body to carry out it’s normal functions.
MTP PLCE Camelbak Specifications
- 3 Litre Capacity
- 33% stronger bladder
- Anti-bacterial system inbuilt
- Bite valve with dust cover
- Cordura IRR cover
- Side zip to remove the bladder
- Large screw on cap for easy cleaning and filling,
- D-rings for lasing items to things
- 2 shoulder straps for wearing like a rucksack, chest strap.
- Made from strong 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon material.
- Issued in Multi Terrain Pattern fabric
- Can easily be cleaned with a 3rd party bladder cleaner
- PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE IN USED CONDITON, THEY ARE NOT NEW, WE WOULD RECOMMEND GIVING A CLEAN BEFORE PROPER USE
PLCE aka Load Carrying Equipment Details
Personal Load Carrying Equipment (PLCE) is one of several current tactical webbing systems of the British Armed Forces. Dependent upon the year of design, and the decade of introduction, the webbing system was designated, and is commonly referred to, as either the 85 Pattern, the 90 Pattern or the 95 Pattern webbing.
The basic configuration consists of a belt, a shoulder harness and a number of individual pouches. Associated with the PLCE webbing system is a series of other similar load carrying equipment, individual items and rucksacks that are produced of the same materials and feature high interoperability.
Depending on the current threat level the configuration is adjusted accordingly, and PLCE is designed to be totally compliant with all accessories on issue, it was known as Soldier 95 when introduced, some components have since been superceded but remain a cost effective solution!