British Army NATO Black Deployment Bag Holdall NEW
Deployment bags as used by the British Armed Forces, known as the “Operational Travel Bag” or the Black Bag. Ideal for travel use, camping, holdall, gymbag etc These superbly constructed black holdall style bags are ideal for travelling and made of the same super-strong 1000 denier cordura material that the issued PLCE Bergen’s and Webbing are constructed of, hard wearing and durable. Can be locked using a small pad lock which will fit the compartment zippers. Also features an internal wateproofed lining to keep contents secure.
CURRENTLY ON SPECIAL OFFER @ £26.99 EACH!
See below for further specifications!
Genuine issued deployment bag as used by the British Armed Forces, known as the “Operational Travel Bag” or the Black Bag. Ideal for travel use, camping, gym bag, this bag doubles up as a travel bag, rucksack, holdall, backpack etc and issued under NSN 8465-99-421-5710
These superbly constructed black holdall style bags are ideal for travelling and made of the same super-strong 1000 denier Cordura material that the issued PLCE Bergen’s and Webbing are constructed of, hardwearing and durable, they also double as a rucksack and backpack.
British Army and NATO issue for forces deploying on operations; quality material tough and strong, wear it on your back or carry it like a holdall.
The quality of these deployment bag can’t be emphasized enough and at the price displayed here you will not be disappointed, they are versatile in the way you prefer to carry them, wear them on your back like a rucksack or carry like a holdall, the straps can be concealed away in their own independent compartments.
These Deployment Bags are designed for the Armed Forces generally issued as part of a recruitments initial equipment allowance and goes with them going on exercises, combat zones and peacekeeping operations, they are designed like everything for else for being smashed about in the field and being enough to survive, with a generous array of pockets and compartments for keeping kit separated easily like personal admin, washkit, footwear, they also feature a generous 80 litre capacity for carrying kit, perfect for travelling or as a gym bag as well.
The 2 separate compartments of the Deployment Bag at either end are perfect for keeping kit separate!
Personally, I would recommend using the dry-bags we feature for keeping kit separated in a much more organised fashion and especially with the different colours available which with time will become more familiarized.
Specifications of Deployment Bag NSN: 8465-99-421-5710
- Holdall, Rucksack, Backpack and General Bag all in one
- Great for travelling and rough and tough made of high-quality materials!
- Quality material Tough and strong
- Adjustable padded shoulder carry straps
- Padded at top when carrying like a rucksack
- Useful pockets on both sides
- 2 Large end pouches with zip closure
- Name Holder with cover
- Strong Chunky 2 way zip closure on top
- 3 Quick release fastenings to pull down tight
- Strong carry handle when used as holdall
- Strong grab handle at both ends
- Internal Waterproof storage pocket
- Reenforced base for strength
- Extra Anchor down points on handles for more luggage!
- The overall length of bag is 80cm
- Width is 30cm and 30cm deep
- Shoulder Carrying Straps
- Brand new unissued condition
- NSN: 8465-99-421-5710
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.