Excellent for tabbing and keeping yourself rehydrated and refreshed during those long yomps, tabs, hill walking, backpacking etc!
Please note style may vary including brand but all are genuine issued surplus
One of the most common conditions that people incur is dehydration due to a lack of water, even a minor level of dehydration can leave you feeling sapped of energy since you don’t have enough water in your body to carry out it’s normal functions.
- 3 Litre Capacity
- 33% stronger bladder
- Anti-bacterial system inbuilt
- Bite valve with dust cover
- Cordura IRR cover
- Side zip to remove the bladder
- Large screw on cap for easy cleaning and filling,
- D-rings for lasing items to things
- 2 shoulder straps for wearing like a rucksack, chest strap.
- Made from strong 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon material.
- Please note these may also be Source bladders
- PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE IN USED CONDITON, THEY ARE NOT NEW, WE WOULD RECOMMEND GIVING A CLEAN BEFORE PROPER USE
British Army clothing and equipment is renowned for being robust and able to endure any conditions whether hot and cold. Most equipment has been trialed and tested in the harshest conditions including Siera Leone, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia and other places where British soldiers partake in ongoing operations and exercises. The kit has evolved throughout the years to meet the requirements for the fighting men and women of the UK and the costs for the procurements comes into the millions of pounds to ensure the soldiers deployed get the most up to date systems, from the early days of Northern Ireland when soldiers were utilizing Woodland DPM and PLCE through the 21st century where the need for a new "brand" image which became MTP was identified the equipment also change. Going from PLCE Bergens to the new Source "Virtus" rucksack, kit is changing all the time and acquired through the disposals channels comes here at the best time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.