British Army Soldier 95 Windproof Combat Smocks in various sizes, complete with hood in Woodland DPM.
These are the classic design which replaced the older combat smock and featured an integrated hood as well as the first design to feature sewn-sewn Velcro patches for the attachment of “TRF’s” aka Tactical Recognition Flashes” as well as other badges etc, the jackets themselves feature a generous cut and are quite roomy for the addition of layers underneath as well as large sized pockets for the stowage of kit.
Please consult our size chart for help selecting the right size or e-mail us! Don’t be shy, we are here to help! 🙂 There is also a chart below!
NATO Sizes to UK/US Chest Shirt Sizes
|NATO Size||UK Chest Size||US Chest Size||Height|
- Genuine British army issue
- Two exterior bellows chest pockets with button closures
- Two exterior bellows hip pockets with button closures
- Two exterior zipped side chest pockets with pen pockets inside
- One sleeve pocket with velcro fastening
- Full length two-way heavy duty zip
- Storm flap with velcro fastening
- Windproof hood with wired rim
- Drawcord at front of hood
- Button on hood to keep in place when rolled up
- Drawcord at waist and bottom
- Part-lined over shoulders, hood and sleeves
- Windproof cuffs with velcro fastenings
- Front rank tab
- Label reads: “Smock, Combat, Windproof Woodland DPM”