The original Bundeswehr Mountain Trooper Boot by Haix features a waterproof leather upper and the lining is made from 4-layer Gore-Tex laminate with Cambrelle inside. It is very abrasion resistant and soft padded. The anatomically shaped insole is replaceable.
The rubber sole has a specially designed profile for the needs of mountaineering, is extremely slip resistant, anti-static, oil and gasoline-resistant.
The high closing tongue is anatomically shaped and the integrated heel bend increases the already excellent walking comfort. The super soft cushion helps to avoid pressure points on the ankles. The Haix climate system in conjunction with the waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane make this shoe an all-rounder for any time of the year, in the field, for the street, on the barrack yard and of course in the mountains.
– Hydrophobic water-proof leather
– really easy-care and resistant to water
Gore-Tex® laminate (4-layer), watertight
– optimal climate comfort for all seasons at highest claim
– scour-resistant and soft upholstered
– anatomic formed inner sole (replaceable)
– good absorption
– fast drying
street and ground profile (6mm deep)
– oil and gas restistant
– extremely non-slip, wear-resistant
– leaves no stripes
– excellent coldness and warmth insulation
Haix® climate system:
Arised foot dampness may leak through the membrane.
In this way there is an optimal foot climate.