KinetiXx Tactical Gloves X-Pro are perfect for tactical use thanks to pre-formed soft protectors on the back of the hand. The freedom of movement is not limited by the protectors and the ergonomic fit ensures a comfortable fit. The palm is made of soft synthetic leather with reinforcements with digital leather on the outside. Thanks to the touchscreen function, the glove offers the possibility of operating smartphones, tablets or other devices without losing the protection of the glove.
The gloves are also perfect for field use by soldiers and for use with a firearm and allows easy handling of magazines to easily reload a weapon on the move, the fabric is suited to both hot and cold weather with breathable properties as well as being hard wearing so these are good for use by law enforcement such as police and bailiffs and military units including paramilitary.
The eyelet allows the X-Pro to be attached to a carabiner on equipment or on the belt.
KinetiXx Tactical Gloves X-Pro specifications
- glove for tactical operations with high degree of wearing comfort
- ergonomically perfect fit for the hand
- good grip thanks to synthetic leather on the palm
- digital leather reinforcements in the palm
- touchscreen capability
- anatomically pre-formed soft protector on back of hand
- eyelets to fasten onto carabiner
- perfect fit thanks to hook and loop closure
- perfect for all tactical operation teams, special commandos and special units in combat operations including re-enactment of Special Ops units like the SAS, Delta Force, GIGN, SEALS, DEGRU
- EN 420 CE Cat. 2, EN 388: See below for further details
“Category II – Simple design and minimal risks. Example of glove types are household gloves, garden gloves and light-duty cotton or leather gloves. The gloves are tested and certified under EN 420. This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves and are a guarantee for CE marking.”