Mil-Tec Bivi Bag is a military inspired bivi bag, utilising a high-performance, 3-layer laminate construction. Built with a water resistant and breathable polyurethane membrane for keeping you and your sleeping bag dry. this cover is ideal for hunters and stealth enthusiasts.
This bivi bag is designed to be a budget solution to keeping your sleeping bag dry in the field and is suited to all conditions, it is modular and breathablle functioning similar to Gore-Tex. There are a range of colour schemes available for environments.
A two-way zip allows access down the side of the bag with a storm flap cover for additional protection. The hood can be tightened with an elasticated drawcord and fastened over a sleeping bag using the Velcro patch. This bivi has a generous cut to fit most sleeping bags and internal snap domes for attaching the US intermediate and patrol sleeping bags. Packs down into a compact and lightweight carry bag. A must-have for wet weather camping and hiking.
It is also possible to use this by itself if you are already wearing enough layers of clothing for whose who desire.
Mil-Tec Bivi Bag 3-Layer Laminate Specs
- Tactical bivy cover
- 3-layer laminate
- Water resistant and breathable
- Compact and ultra lightweight
- Provides additional layer of protection against the elements
- Excellent vapour permeability (2000 g/m ² /24h)
- Outstanding water resistance (5000mm/waterhead)
- Generous cut, suitable for many sleeping bags
- Attaches to sleeping bags via snap fasteners on both sides
- Durable side two-way zipper
- Wide push button cover strip
- Header with Velcro closure
- Seam sealing for durable water repellency
- Windproof outer shell fabric
- Carry bag with drawstring included
- Use with compatible sleeping bag or by itself in a very warm weather
- Layer 1 material: 100% Polyamide
- Layer 2 material: 100% Polyester (membrane)
- Layer 3 material: 100% Polyester
- External dimensions: 90.6″x35.4″ (230x90cm)
- Pack size: 15.7″x3.1″ (40x8cm)
- Weight: 930g